- This is so easy, even a child can do it
- The recipe is extremely versatile and you will be able to satisfy even those REALLY picky eaters as you can include ANY vegetables you and your family prefer.
- Mixed vegetables of your own choice, roughly chopped (it can also be frozen veg)
- Butter, fresh garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place vegetables (raw/frozen) into a deep oven dish
- Dot the veg generously with butter squares
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic over last (you can leave out the garlic, if you wish)
- Cover the oven dish with tin foil
- Place in oven and bake for approx 45 minutes.